The objects for which the Centre is established are:
- To spread Avatar Meher Baba’s message of Love and Truth in general, and to help God-loving and Truth-aspiring people to recognize The Avatar of the age Meher Baba in particular.
- To provide means and arrange opportunities to enable members to help each other to bring about amongst themselves the enhancement of their faith in and love for Meher Baba.
- To purchase, take on lease or otherwise acquire land, buildings, basements, or any rights therein or there over, temporarily or permanently for all or any of the objects of the Centre, and to construct or otherwise acquire repair, maintain and use buildings of any description, suitable for the objects of the Centre or any of them, including Offices, Reading-rooms, Libraries, Meeting-halls, Guest Houses for Pilgrims, Memorials, etc. and demolish, re-erect, add to, alter or otherwise deal with the same as occasion may require.
- To co-operate and or associate with institutions in other places similarly devoted as the Centre to the Cause of Avatar Meher Baba
- To do all such other things as may be deemed incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
Membership of the Centre:
Irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or nationality, anyone who is:
- Not less than 18 years of age; and
- A resident of Pune District for not less than six months; and
- Willing to accept the Objects and Rules and Regulations of the Centre; and
- Willing to understand and/ or follow Meher Baba and His teaching
- Willing to pay Rupee Hundred as the annual membership fee every year
Can be a member of the Centre.